Iron Man: Fatal Frontier #6
he had really blue eyes. like really, really blue.
Ribbon:What’s a book that had a strong impact on you?
A book that had a strong impact on me?? I’m not quite sure. Possibly Ella Enchanted, because it’s probably the first book I read with an incredibly strong and relatable female lead. Plus it was a new version of a fairytale which I absolutely loved, it made me realize that you can use story ideas that have been around forever while still being original.
Reindeer:What is your spirit animal?
Idk, a wolf maybe? I’ve always loved them.
Yule Log:Least favorite vegetable?
Probably broccoli, as cliche as it is. It’s just so tasteless to me.
Tom Hiddleston attends the premiere of Marvel’s ‘Thor: The Dark World’ at the El Capitan Theatre on November 4, 2013 in Hollywood, California
Shitty Texts: Loki - ‘You’ve gone where I can’t follow’
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
'Jaw movement of death' was in Thor : The Dark World too
Go away you grundle
1. What’s the worst fanfic you’ve ever written/have thought about writing?
Hearts, a story I deleted long ago. We don’t talk about that time in my life.
2. Admit to a kink you’re ashamed you like.
I’m not really ashamed of my kinks. But I do have a blood and bondage kink. Also clone sex, I love clone sex.
3. Copy paste a line from the first smutty fanfic you wrote or fess up to a sexual fantasy you have about a character.
Tony or Loki getting fucked by various copies of the other~ <3
4. Have you ever read or written RPS/RPF?
Read some, not a fan.
5. Most shameful ship?
Probably Abby/Ichabod because there’s so much wrong with it in the fact that Ichy is married and HAS A SON APPARENTLY. It’s just painful.
6. Ever been at the center of fandom drama?
I suppose I was near the center during a really idiotic shipping/tagging fight.
8. Share something you did in fandom that you’re embarrassed about.
nothing really?? I mean I don’t do much in fandoms. I write and draw sometimes, but I’m not really on anyone’s radar.
9. Describe the first time you read a smutty fanfic. What ship was it and what kinks were involved?
First time I ever read a smutty fanfic was I think in junior high?? It was on Quizilla, it was called Queen of Thieves and it was for YGO. It was Thief King Bakura x OFC. I was intrigued by it because I’d seen the chapter “Chapter 13: LEMON not required!!” and I was like what?? Why is citrus fruit not required for this chapter?? Where are they going that they thought they needed lemons?? And then I read through the whole thing and I was like ‘omg this is good but why do i feel funny at this particular scene” And there were no kinks in it, unless doing the McNasty in a tomb is a kink.
10. Any fandoms you’d hate to admit you were a part of?
A lot of the time I’m ashamed of being in the SPN fandom do to the ridiculousness of so many of the people in it.
Also Yu-Gi-Oh but we don’t talk about that phase
11. Just how often do you think about your favorite characters getting down and dirty?
Daily. Hourly. Every minute.
12. Someone found your delicious account/bookmarks/AO3 account or however you keep track of your favorite fics. What’s the one fic you’re going to be most humiliated about?
Everything I ever write, especially No More Yearning, I hate that one but people really like it?? And all the random bookmarks I have probably.
13. Ever been caught reading smut/writing smut/drawing smut/looking at smutty drawings?
YES. I was RPing with my good friend Aonorunic through email when we were in Florida and my brother looked down and got to read a sex scene between Tony and Loki, much to his horror.
14. What would your parent/guardian/family friend think if they saw your tumblr?
Well the few friends I have already know what kind of shit’s on my CPU, but my family would ridicule me more than usual and call me a freak, mom would be disgusted more than usual with my existence, and my dad would tell me how disappointed he was in me.
15. Oh shit you croaked without getting rid of the fandom stuff you saved to your computer. What’s your next of kin or friend going to find when they turn on your computer?
A fucking password screen, have fun with that you little shits.
There you go you shit
7. What is your fandom guilty pleasure?
Guilty pleasure? I’m really not quite sure on that one. Maybe fluffly mpreg. I read so much angst but sometimes I like to just sneak away to the nauseatingly sweet stories~